Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Overload

2 comments
 
I am soooo happy today! 


Today is Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao's fight against Antonio Margarito and it is also my birthday!


Manny won over Antonio via Unanimous Decision. I am a Filipino and surely on Manny's side that's why I'm so proud of the latest achievement of my fellow Filipino.


I celebrated my birthday today with a small feast for a few visitors whom my parents knew personally at home. I themed my birthday as a Children's Party, like a 7 year old kid's birthday, because I refuse getting old(:P haha!), and because one of my visitors will be bringing along her 10-year old daughter. hehe... 


I really had fun today! I'll save some part of the stories for tomorrow along with some pictures. I'm also tired because we went to the mall to buy some groceries before preparing for my birthday so maybe I'll just see you guys tomorrow.  :) 

2 Responses so far.

  1. Happy birthday to you and Congratulations to Manny Pacquiao!

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank