Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My PR Is Back!

6 comments
 
I've read a lot of posts from other bloggers who were happily announcing about their PR increases. Though I've read some, I just ignore checking mine. But just now, as I was adgitizing, I saw TechieShe's post about Google's PR updates. The post greeted me with the question, "Have you checked your site’s Google page rank lately?", which made me check my rank instantly. LOL! I was calmly doing the procedure but when my rank appeared, my eyes grew big! HAHAHA! I wasn't actually expecting any rank because I haven't advertised my blog lately. I just came back to blogging again this late of May. I was a little inactive before and that made my rank decrease to N/A. But now it's back and I'm so happy! I'm happy to announce that my blog is now PR0 and the evidence is down there. :P LOL! It is such a motivation even if it's just a virtual reward. :)

6 Responses so far.

  1. Liz says:

    Congrats on your new PR. :)

    Heya! Would you be interested in 3way link exchange for beauty blogs?

    Details here!
    Link Exchange Program

  2. Unknown says:

    you've been very lucky these past few days...nakakainggit ha, ha!

  3. now that you've mentioned that I guess I should check mine too, I hope it gets better and higher =)

  4. Thanks everybody! :)

    @ Liz - I'll check that in a while. Thanks. :)
    @ Reese - haha! nagkataon lang sigurong nagkasunod sunod :P hehe..
    @ Ladymishel - hope it really does :)

  5. Congrats blog ko started PR0 now same pa rin hmmm .. Nice to see your blog in adgitize eto ba yon prize mo :)

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank