Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sudden Super Heavy Rain!

3 comments
 
I'm riding a jeep on my way to school when suddenly, rain started pouring like crazy! It was pouring with big droplets, flashing lightning and loud thunders. I brought my umbrella with me but hey, it still made me wet. The streets were building up puddles and were crowded by people without umbrellas. I had a long walk just to get to my school. And guess what? In front of our school was a 2-inch high flood. HAHA! Pretty annoying now that I have to enter my class late and wet. Oh! And did I mention that I have my umbrella? I repeat! I have an umbrella and yet I was still wet! HAHAHA! Could you imagine how strong the rain was without a storm? The rain's really annoying if you're out on the street yet relaxing if you're just at home. :P HAHA!



***
I was suppose to blog something about my thesis but I think I shouldn't. Let's just say, it's top secret. But can you feel I'm happier now? :P hehe...

3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    yeah, napanood ko nga sa TV yesterday. Kayo naman ang binaha...dito sa Davao, wala pa ring pagbabago, umuulan pa rin tuwing hapon or gabi.

    I know why you were happy...you pass the thesis..am i right?

  2. Buti n lang sa place namin eh hindi naman masyado ang ulan .. Bring something that can protect your from rain, bawal magkasakit eheheh.

  3. @ kat - puro nga mindanao galing ung bagyo noh? di pa kami pasado pero nagkaroon na kami ng adviser to help us at maliwanagan kami ng konti sa mga pinaggagagawa namin hehehe...

    @ mona - late na rin ako kaya nagtiyaga ako sa umbrella.. pero in fairness may dala akong rain coat nun hahaha..

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank