Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bad Weather

2 comments
 
This super bad weather has got me sleeping all day. HAHA! Of course, I stay tuned for the latest news about the storm and the situations of the other places in the country. Good thing I don't have classes tomorrow so I have no worries about going to school tomorrow. But it's really a pity to see those people in the news, specially those who encountered accidents on the road. While watching the news, I just whispered a short prayer that there would be less casualties from storm Pedring unlike the previous storm Ondoy. I know you guys bid the same. Let's just hope and pray that this will end soon and all will be back to normal.


2 Responses so far.

  1. Dito sa amin 2 days na wala pasok eh .. pero hindi naman masyado affected yon place namin thanks God mainit na ngayon dito wala na si Pedring.

  2. Unknown says:

    gabi na kami nagkaroon ng kuryente yesterday...

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank