Sunday, October 9, 2011

5th Adgitize Payment

5 comments
 
After two months, I finally got my payment from Adgitize. I was busy before with our thesis that's why it took me a little while to earn it. hehe... I'm just happy to finally receive it and hopefully I can advertise again soon. :) Hope you guys received your payments as well. Well, here's my payment proof. Happy Adgitize earning everyone!


 
 

 

5 Responses so far.

  1. Good for you Nash. I miss adgitizing.

  2. Unknown says:

    congrats nash, i'll post mine tomorrow

  3. congrats nash .. Sayang kinapos ako ng ilang cents =)

  4. By the way ano gamit mo sa top commenter. Nagloloko yon ginagamit ko ngayon eh, pashare naman ng code thanks.

  5. Chickadee says:

    Awesome!! It's always nice to see actual proof...this makes me want to work the Adgitize system! Thanks for posting!!

    Living Simplistically

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank