Saturday, October 29, 2011

Till Death Do As Part

2 comments
 
I saw this picture earlier today from Facebook. It was so touching that I want to blog it. I don't think I need words to explain it because as soon as you gaze at the picture, it will immediately speak for itself.




I felt warm and moved by the picture. It's so sweet having someone love you and stay with you till the time comes that you leave the world of the living. I hope everybody would find this kind of contentment and happiness. :)
  
  
  

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Do you know if you can buy this as a canvas? I love it!

    Danni

  2. Sorry, I don't know. It's just a picture that I saw in the internet. Maybe you can try printing it on a photo paper instead, or have someone paint it. :)

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank