Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sideline Jobs Part 2

2 comments
 
I think it was last month when I previously blogged about my sideline jobs. It was about the Company Profile I did for my dad's client. Well, I finished it on time so my dad went there the next day to give it. My dad said that they liked it. *Whew!* That was such a relief because it was my first time working on a project, even though it's a small one, for a company. But that's not all! They want me to work on their website as well. Can you believe that?! I was so happy that my work was appreciated and I also get compensated for it. hihi... 

Now, my dad got me another project. But this time, it's for his boss. He asked me to create an Inventory System for their company to keep track of their equipments and clients. Since I'm an IT student, I'm very familiar with making a system. It's our course's forte. :D hihi... I don't have a deadline and they're not in a hurry but my dad would like me to finish it as soon as I can. He would like me to work on it on my free time or whenever I'm not busy with my thesis. I will get compensated for it and knowing that it's a system, I know I'll be getting a big amount out of this one even if it's just an amateur's fee. :D hihi... But the thing is, I'm also creating the system for our thesis. It's really hard creating 2 systems at the same time knowing that they have different purposes. I'm getting dizzy already. *Sigh!* I just pray that God will give me the strength and wisdom to accomplish my works. Because when I finish these, it will be a big accomplishment for me and I can say that it's already an experience for me even if I'm still a student. For me, it's an advantage in facing the big world. :)




***





2 Responses so far.

  1. Mona says:

    Wow, galing ah .. Good luck nash kaya mo yan ;)

  2. Thanks, Mona. Sana nga. Nakaka-pressure din kahit papano kasi eh. hehe...

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank