Monday, November 8, 2010

Coca-Cola Contour Glasses for the 2010 Christmas Season, Out Now!

0 comments
 
Finally, it's here! Coca-Cola has released their Christmas Contour Glass Collection this November. I've been waiting for this because I like collecting their Christmas glasses. 


The last 2008 they released their Limited Edition Christmas Smile Glasses, you only have to collect 7 "Smiley Caps" from 1 liter, 1.5 liters and 2 liters Coca-Cola products for 1 glass. I was able to collect them all. :) I was satisfied with the previous glass collection that's why I can't wait for the next collection they will release.


As I remember, last year they released printed plates in exchange of caps. I like collecting the glasses better so I didn't participate in this promo.


This time the glasses will be exchanged with 3 bottle caps. 

*Print screen image for promo details*
  • 2 regular Santa caps
  • 1 marked cap that says "COKE GLASS"

*Please see TV commercial below.*






The 2 Santa caps are easy to get because they are releasing Santa capped bottle for the Christmas season this year but this time you have to look for a marked cap. For me, it's harder to get a glass because of the marked cap compulsory rather than the collecting 7 caps. But I'm still pursuing on collecting the glasses though it's hard.

Their promo period usually starts November 1 until December 31 that's why I'm always looking forward for this yearly. Redemption for this item will start on November 15. So you still have time to collect caps in exchange for the glasses. :) Maybe I'll be uploading pictures if I have one already. :D hehe...

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank