Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blogroll, re-constructed

0 comments
 
It was days before I updated my Blogroll. It was a mess and was broken back then. I tried fixing it but it just won't work! Then, I got busy in school so I didn't have the time to fix it. It's really annoying to have my Blogroll broken but having a short free time, I just don't have the time to concentrate on it.

Now, I have enough time to fix it so I started working on it this late afternoon. I'd like my Blogroll to show the badges of the bloggers I follow but some just done have one. I tried to manually construct it through html codes but it's not working. I just don't get it. I tried using a table but  the table displayed it vertically though it should be in a horizontal manner. It's driving me nuts!!! So I just decided to remove the badges and provide links on their blog names instead. I told my friend about my misery and offered to help me organize it. I passed the codes and thumbnails of the badges.

When he finished, he passed the code to me and I instantly use it to see the result. Then, voila! It's working! I was so delighted. :) Thanks to a good friend of mine, Ced.

Now it's up and working. So I'm happy to announce that my Blogroll is now in business. :) 

For bloggers interested in exchanging links, kindly leave me a message in my chatbox. Let's exchange!
Follow me and I'll surely follow you back! ;) *wink*



Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank