Sunday, November 21, 2010

Comedy Friday

0 comments
 
This is the introduction of my first Meme. I have consulted a friend, Cedrick, about this before I have decided on announcing and soon implementing it.

As you can see in the title, it will be called Comedy Friday, I will be posting blogs every Friday that will surely make you laugh. The posts will either be jokes or videos from the net or some good resources like my friends, texts messages, etc, that are funny and humorous.

I really enjoy watching funny videos and I love laughing. I've watched a lot of 'em and I think that this is the best way to share the fun and laughter.

So if you're feeling down or bored, why not drop by my site every Friday for some good laugh! It's a great way to start your weekend, to laugh and enjoy! Ayt? :)

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank