Saturday, November 27, 2010

Last Long Weekend for November

0 comments
 
November had a lot of long weekends due to different holidays like Halloween and Bonifacio Day. (can't remember some of 'em) This month is also stressful for me because I always get sick and had a lot of work in school that's why these long weekends really came in handy for me. :)

I enjoyed my long weekends this month because I got to sleep as long as I wanted to. :D HAHA! I remembered that I almost slept all day because of too much stress. HAHA! Sadly, this last long weekend, I got sick again. :( I can't even post videos for V-Log because I'm sick! :( But I really have to finish some school stuff so a little rest is all I've got. A nice solution would be time management, right? :D

Since it is a 3-day off, I got time to go out with my friend who I missed a lot. We hang around, talked and drank a little. She has been busy from work that's why we don't see each other a lot.

Now, I've got two days left, enough to finish my school work and do a little household chore. :) I know  this will be a good weekend for me though I'm sick and hopefully I'll get well soon. And soon, it'll be December! Oh I can't wait for Christmas! :)

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank