Sunday, December 26, 2010

36th Metro Manila Film Festival Awards Night

1 comments
 
Yesterday the official entries for the MMFF started showing in different cinemas nationwide. While tonight is the 36th MMFF Awards Night. It is now aired on GMA. I'm watching it so I'll be making this post short. :P hahaha! I didn't get to start the show. When we opened the TV, Marian Rivera was performing already. I think she was part of the opening production number. 

Oh well, the show is still on so you might wanna catch up. :) No major roles yet are announced. I don't have someone to accompany me to the movies so I still can't watch the MMFF movies. :( Hopefully I can watch 'em on January... if they're still showing. :P HAHAHA! Good luck to the participants! :)

One Response so far.

  1. i watched last night anyway merry christmas!

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank