Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Vacation Time!

3 comments
 
Oh yeah! Finally it's vacation and I can rest without worrying about anything like school! :) Tonight is our Christmas Party but I didn't went there because I don't have enough money to pay for the fee. :P hehe... It was in Causeway Restaurant at Timog Avenue. I also got exhausted this day that's why I'm not in the mood to party even if I can still pay right before or exactly at the venue. Today was a busy day for me specially the morning. My friends are convincing me and are insisting that I should watch their performance. I really want to watch them but since Facebook is existing, I know that they will upload a video of their production number there. :P HAHAHA! Maybe I'll just wait for it on Facebook. :P HAHAHA! 


I'm so happy to have my vacation that I thought it was Friday! HAHAHA! 'Cause for me, Friday is the last day of my week where I can have enough rest from all the school work. That's why I'm so excited about Friday. :D hehe... Just now, I realize that it was Wednesday. :P HAHAHA! 

Hopefully I'll be active again. :)

Sorry guys. I just wish you all luck and hope you enjoy the event. Take care on your way home. :) See you tomorrow guys! :D

3 Responses so far.

  1. Zedvick says:

    we will do with all our power, to never get that recording out of glog glog's top secret files :)

  2. happy vacation and merry christmas to you and your family =)

  3. @ Ced - I saw your HK pix :P hahaha!

    @ Mona - Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. :)

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank