Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Season of the Witch Moview Review

0 comments
 
Last week, I saw the trailer of Season of the Witch and was amazed with it. I immediately asked my dad to download it because I have classes. I got myself busy with online stuff that's why I watched it just this Sunday. Don't worry. I don't want to spoil the movie so I won't tell any part of it. :D hehe...
 
 Source: Yahoo! Images
 
It is a thriller film set in the 14th century starring Nicolas Cage and Ron Pearlman. And from the title itself, it is about witches. :P HAHA!

I liked it! Though there were a lot of times that they just talk, the action was worth the wait. :D Most of the story was in the talk too that's why, unlike some movies where there were 50-50 in action and talk. hehe... There were also a lot of mysterious and thrilling scenes. And given that there are witches, it's creepy. hehe... The action and suspense was really worth it.

The story was good though I got sad at the last part. :( Wanna know why? Just watch it! :P haha...
 

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank