Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Link Exchange

1 comments
 
I haven't updated my Blogroll yet because there are a lot of bloggers who would like a link exchange. I apologize for this matter. I was busy from all our school works that's why I don't update my blog much except posting some stuff.

In order to make up for it, I'm offering this post for those who would like to exchange links with me. Please add me first to your Blogroll and leave a comment in this post for those who are interested with the following information. Thank you. :)

Blog Name/Blog Badge : Nash Goes Chenelyn...

I will visit you back and acknowledge you after putting your list on my Blogroll. :) 

I'll be doing this link exchange every 15 days. For those who would like to check their link, please visit my Blogroll Page.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hello there!

    I enjoy reading your blogs,.. Funny things that I can relate too. :) If its ok to you I would put your name on my blogroll

    this is me
    http://joeyboi412.blogspot.com

    Take care,
    OneLove

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank