Thursday, April 7, 2011

Missing In Action

1 comments
 
Hey! Guess what? I haven't slept yet and it's almost 7 o'clock in the morning. HAHAHA! I'm doing some video editing for my classmates. They need to make a music video for their subject and I'm helping out. :) I've been missing blogging that's why I've decided to chat down a little of my activities. I was busy and tired from all the school work that I just rest myself instead of blogging.

Oh! I almost forgot! I have to be in school at 8am for my class! Oops! Got to go! :)

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi Nash,

    I came across your site through blog hopping, nice stuffs you have here. keep writing.

    Hope u dont mind adding u in my blogroll.

    Thanks and dont be a MIA ok?? hehe!

    Aron

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank