Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nuffnang and Hapee Special Screening

1 comments
 
The rainy days are already starting and it's cool to be hapee while enjoying the rain. My summer's been lazy so I'm excited to see what the rainy season has in store for me. Yet I've enjoyed watching movies, which were first class on my choice, all day this summer.

Since I like it first class, I only choose the best. And that's what Nuffnang and Hapee are, not only first class but the best. My family and I have been using Hapee all this years until now because not only that it is the country's number one toothpaste but they continuously produce high quality for their beloved customers. And of course for a blogger like me, Nuffnang, the number one blog advertising company in Asia. Together with these two I feel special and first class!

Now these two, Nuffnang and Hapee, are having an event for a limited number of people only. The first 100 people to qualify by submitting a blog post like this will have a chance to get invited for a special screening this coming June 3 at Greenbelt 3.



One Response so far.

  1. I used Hapee toothpaste cheaper kasi :) Musta nakapasok kba dito?

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank