Sunday, June 5, 2011

The First Class Experience

0 comments
 
Recently, I joined an event by Nuffnang and Hapee. And I won! :D hehe... So last Friday, Deej and I went to Greenbelt to claim our prize together with our companions. We both won by the way. hehe... 

We were reminded that we need to be there at exactly 7:30 in the evening and that the doors will close at 8 o'clock. It was a very hassling day for me because earlier that day I had to go to a school regarding our thesis. So from school at Recto, we (my thesis mates and I) went to the said school at Pasay but sadly they told us to come back tomorrow because the school president is not around. :( After that, we just ate some snack and went back to school. When we arrived at school, I just washed my face and fix myself a little and went straight to Greenbelt. So how was that, huh? HAHA! 

I'm still tired and very haggard  but we really need to get there on time so, Deej, our classmate and I, hurriedly traveled to Greenbelt and meet my friend. Our journey would be fine if it wasn't for the rain and surprisingly heavy traffic. I actually didn't expect the traffic to be that busy and we can't do anything about it. :( 

I think it took us 2 hours to get there yet luckily we arrived on time. My best friend was already there whom I shared my other ticket. There was a handful of bloggers there roaming and falling in line for their tickets. I presented my ID but they just asked for the blog URL for confirmation. :P hehe... The two tickets came along with two free Hapee toothpaste. Oh, and we also had free ice cream where you get to choose your desired flavor. Cool, isn't it? I just love freebies! :P HAHA! 

Proud winner! And hey, the tickets are the same color as my clothes! :P HAHA!

Friends enjoying the free ice cream :)

 Inside the cinema looking so haggard. HAHA!

Inside the cinema, we just had a little introduction before the movie started. We haven't had dinner so after the movie we just ordered some bagel for takeout and ate it at the bus. :P haha! It was a tiresome and troublesome day but I have to say it was really an awesome experience. I hope there would be another one like this. Thank you Nuffnang and Hapee!

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank