Thursday, August 4, 2011

Being A Nuffnang Blogger is the Hottest Thing Since I Experienced It

0 comments
 
When it comes to being a Nuffnang blogger, I could say I'm still at my rookie year. It was only 2 months ago when I first joined and experienced an event hosted by Nuffnang. And until now, I can't get enough of it! It was my first time experiencing a free movie screening. But that's not all! The free movie screenings they hosted were some of the hottest movies shown in theaters like the ones I've watched, X-Men: First Class and Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon. Isn't that amazing?

Oh, it's so fun being a nuffnang blogger! Aside from the advertisement payments, you also get to join their easy giveaways without spending anything! They host free movie screenings and hold contests with tempting prizes. That's so much for rewards, eh? And come to think of it, it's not just cool... IT'S HOT!!

The rain's gone and the weather today was just hot! Just like Pizza Hut! Pizza Hut now offers Hot on the Dot Pizza deliveries: 30 minutes AND hot (as indicated by the thermally activated sticker you place on the pizza box upon receiving your pizza) or your pizza is FREE! And hey, take my word for it. I've once had my pizza free. Yeah, it's a little late yet still HOT! Just imagine how responsible they are. *wink*




Oh, yeah! I know you're craving! LOL! So what are you waiting for? Dial 911-11-11 if you want your pizzas Hot on the Dot!

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank