Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Call Me Maybe Fever

1 comments
 
It really annoys me to hear the song "Call Me Maybe" everywhere and everytime, but when my sister told me that their office (SysGen) made a video cover for this song then posted it on YouTube, I made an exception. :P HAHA! In just 3 days, they've already made more than 2500 hits. Isn't that amazing? :D hehe... It's funny specially with their boss participating in the video. :P HAHA! Even Regine Velasquez re-tweeted their video. :D hehe...

Anyway, without further ado, here is their video for their cover of the song "Call Me Maybe". Please watch, share, tweet and even blog about it. PLEASE PLEASE, PRETTY PLEEEAASE......... :D hehe... Hope you guys enjoy it! 




One Response so far.

  1. Allan P says:

    Hi care to exchange links?

    I added you already on my BLOG ROLL:
    http://allanistheman.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll.html

    Please add mine:
    ALLAN is the MAN
    http://allanistheman.blogspot.com/

    thanks! :)

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank