Saturday, June 23, 2012

Energizer and Nuffnang bring you “The Amazing Spider-Man

0 comments
 
Energizer and Nuffnang power my lifestyle through my social life. They never miss to give me a smile at the end of the day! :D

With Energizer as the world's number one trusted battery, I am confident to face the world together with my digital camera. My camera is an old model which uses 2 AA batteries. I usually use rechargeable batteries, but every time I forget to charge the batteries, my camera becomes useless. :( Thank God Energizer is there to save the day! It is available anytime, anywhere. I could even buy Energizer batteries from a convenient store. :) 




I actually tried using Energizer batteries for my camera. It lasted for a whole day! And guess what? When I opened my camera the next day, it still has enough battery. I even used it and lasted half of the day! So every time I get invited by Nuffnang to an event, I make sure I bring Energizer batteries. :) I could proudly say that they are the makers of the world's longest lasting batteries. :)




Meanwhile, with Nuffnang, socializing and leisure will surely be a big win. I've been invited by Nuffnang a lot of times and I try not to miss most of it because I know I'll surely enjoy it. Every Nuffnang event is really amazing, just like Spiderman. :D I get to see and meet a lot of new faces, and enjoy every minute of their event. Not to mention the freebies. :D hihi... Now, knowing that Nuffnang collaborated with Energizer, I know this event will be amazingly powerful! :D


Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank