Sunday, October 24, 2010

Now Uploading...

1 comments
 
A lot of my classmates and friends uploaded the pictures from our Sportfest today. They shared pictures and comments with each other, and also tagged one another.

A friend and classmate of mine uploaded the pictures from his digital camera wherein some of our classmates' pictures are taken with their crushes. :D Some of our classmates tease them for the opportunity of having a picture with the girls they like. Teases and laughs filled the comments and chat box on my Facebook. :P HA-HA! 

I too uploaded something. :) I uploaded the video I was talking about in my previous blog. I finished it this afternoon and tagged my friends specially those who are in the video.

It's nice to know they liked it. :) I like it as well. In fact, I think it's cute because I timed every pic and vid to the rhythm of the beat. Just as I promised, here is the AVP I made for the people in my school. Hope you like it too. :)



One Response so far.

  1. nice completion of pictures and videos, happy to visit you again. cheers!

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank