Thursday, November 4, 2010

Aircon + Yuletide Season

1 comments
 
We all know that it gets cold as soon as the yuletide season arrives. It's great, isn't it? But would you like to have your air-conditioning unit maxed this cold season?


I just can't stand how cold it is in our room this afternoon. The AC is maxed and there were only less than 20 students. I was wearing 2 shirts because I just topped my shirt with our polo shirt uniform. But still, I can't stand it! And not to mention, I'm sick! T-T huhuhu... 


My class went on for 2 hours and 15minutes. I was frozen like meat! I can't feel my fingers anymore! HAHA! And oh yeah, I still have another subject. We will have our flash lesson today in our laboratory with 2 air conditioning units! It'll be another cold 2 hours and 15 minutes for me! Oh c'mon! Give me a break!


Well I can't do anything about it 'cause we don't have fans in our rooms and they are sealed. (sealed for the ACs) I didn't ask for someone to minimize the thermostat because who knows, maybe they like it cold. Too bad  for me, I can't stand such cold conditions. hehe... 


Although, it's not bad to use ACs this season but given that it is cold, I still think it would be better if we lessen its use to save energy and pay less in our bills. :)

One Response so far.

  1. HyunChard says:

    Oh, its really cold outside as well as here inside our house. Our Split System air conditioner did really a great job in cooling our rooms. Merry Christmas (^^,)

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank