Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Memory Campaign

0 comments
 
Change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday there should be no human faces on facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is for violence against children.

I saw a friend post this on Facebook. Just seconds, another posted a shoutout not exactly this one but something similar and changed his profile picture into an old cartoon from his childhood. So I was like, "Hey what's going on here?!". I actually didn't read it well because when I saw the phrase, "Change your facebook profile...", I changed my focus instantly. HAHA! So out of curiosity, I read it well and finally understood why they did that.

Now, I've changed my profile picture to one of my favorite childhood cartoons,  Super Boink.

*Babe-Bube Boink!*

Cute isn't she? hehe...

We made fun, teased and laughed at each other's pictures. We exchanged teases like the picture itself tells the age of the user, the picture is way too new for the user, etc, stuff like that. HAHAHA!

I learned that it is a campaign against violence to children that's why they seek support through profile pictures of Facebook users telling them change them into their childhood cartoon characters.

I humbly request that we all join this campaign to support and show our care for these children. Thank you. :)

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank