Sunday, December 19, 2010

To my Readers

4 comments
 
I would like to apologize if I haven't been able to reply to your comments. As you can see, I am actively posting yet not replying to your comments. I am completing my Adgitize routine that's why I am posting as often as I can. But when weekend comes, I make sure to reply to your comments. And if I am free, I reply though it's not weekend. I am just busy with my finals that's why I can't accommodate much. I hope that you, my reader, would understand my situation. Thank you. :)



*Dramatic, eh? :P


Will be posting something later. Hope you guys will watch out for it. :)

4 Responses so far.

  1. Zedvick says:

    Errr. you've skipped 1 day of Adgitize Post,

    Deej's Prediction really is accurate, he could do a business about that :D haha,

    Hope for more power and health for you to manage~!

  2. HAHA! If you want me to inperpret your dreams just pay $5. LMAO!

  3. we understand, hehe! take your time nash :)

  4. @ Ced - thanks. yah he's right. he should start a business asap hahaha..

    @ Deej - LOL! I think you're way better than those in Quiapo. :P hahaha!

    @ Mona - thanks. can't wait for vacation! :D haha..

Leave a Reply

Check Google Page Rank